- The first results from NHL fan balloting for the All-Star game has been released and Phil Kessel leads the way.
- Ken Campbell is ready to move the Coyotes to Hamilton. Where have we heard this before? Does anyone find it odd that the NHL Board of Governors' meeting is set for next Monday and Tuesday where re-alignment is supposed to be finalized and the Phoenix situation is still unsettled?
- Ryan Porth is beating the drum for an "Olympic" point system in the NHL. I agree fully.
- Tonight's game of the night is Pittsburgh at New York (Versus, 6:30 CST) but folks will also be watching the coaching debuts of Kirk Muller (Florida at Carolina, 6 p.m., NHL Center Ice) and Dale Hunter (St. Louis at Washington, 6 p.m. NHL Center Ice).
- James Mirtle takes a gander at three years of Brian Burke in Toronto.
- Steve Mason is healthy enough to come back and play but Curtis Sanford appears to have claimed the Columbus net.
- It looks like Patrick Eaves will be limited to a liquid diet while recovering from the puck to the jaw from Roman Josi on Saturday.
A Florida man had a big day when he tried to shoot his lawnmower with a pistol, fought his 18 year old son, and got Tased three times during a drinking binge. He claimed that "Fighting is what rednecks do" when asked for an explanation for his carrying on.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass