- There should be a new episode of "Shanny TV" at some point today as it was announced that Milan Lucic was set for a hearing today at 1 p.m. EST for the controversial hit on Ryan Miller on Saturday. Miller was not happy with the hit and has been diagnosed with a concussion.
- You can follow all the stories on tonight's Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremonies at the HOF Blog at NHL.com. You can watch all the festivities and speeches on NHL Network tonight, beginning at 6:30 CST.
- Elliotte Friedman has his weekly 30 Thoughts and discusses Mark Howe's remarks about players policing the game. I am in full agreement with Howe's assessment.
- There is quite a bit of movement in this weeks RLD power rankings.
- All thirty NHL GM's will be in Toronto on Tuesday for a confabulation. Head shots, the neutral zone trap and possibly realignment will be discussed among other things.
- Tragedy struck over the weekend when a 16 year old hockey player died as a result of being hit in the throat with a puck.
- Finally, The Cannon asks the question of the day. "Why is Scott Arneil still the coach?"
Lying and deception have escalated to epidemic proportions in our society. Pamela Meyer gives you a primer on how to defense against falsehoods.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass