With a sigh of relief that the big rock will miss Earth tonight, we present seven Predator stories...
- Josh Cooper updates from Staples Center that Kevin Klein and Sergei Kostitsyn were on the ice for the morning skate but we assume both will be a game-time decision tonight against the Kings.
- Hockey's Future's Calder Trophy poll has Craig Smith and Jon Blum in their top ten.
- When Jerred Smithson speaks, the other Predators listen as he has quietly become a part of the team's leadership core.
- Ryan Porth looks at David Poile's next move.
- David Boclair suggests that David Poile needs to start shopping Anders Lindback to the other 29 NHL teams. The Blue Jackets need an NHL goalie but that would be torture for Lindy to go there.
- In spite of shelling out the big bucks for tickets, Jon Blum is happy to be playing in his old stomping grounds.
- Zack Stortini is proving to be a great fit in Milwaukee as he works he way back to the NHL.
Tonight (Tuesday) at 5:28 p.m. CST, Asteroid 2004 YU55 will make the closest approach to earth that anything the size of an aircraft carrier has in 35 years. In spite of coming this close, it will not be able to be seen by the naked eye.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass