- Josh Farrar is searching for Sergei Kostitsyn at The Hockey Writers. Robby Stanley is wanting more out of all the veteran forwards at Hockey Night in Nashville.
- David Singleton takes a look at the Predators' potential need of a top scoring forward from a little bit different angle.
- Paul McCann previews tonight's edition of SlapShot Radio and directs us to a news report on Brent Peterson's recent surgery.
- Kris Martel moves from Bobby Ryan to Jerome Iginla as a potential trade acquisition for the Predators. I like the Ryan idea better.
- AJ discusses that hockey is life at Preds AJenda.
- The Milwaukee Admirals rewarded Ian Hebers with a win in his head coaching debut.
- Here is some video from TSN of some pregame action for the Predators in Calgary.
Chewing gum somehow makes you smarter as studies have proven through a process called "mastication-induced arousal."
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass