- Black Friday hits for the Predators today with huge savings on Predator tickets as well as other events at the Bridgestone Arena. Go here for all the details.
- Plenty of speculation about Roman Josi being called up by the Predators yesterday including this investigation by Jeremy Gover and Cody Holland. The fact is that Jack Hillen did not return after being boarded late in the Preds-Wild game on Wednesday night, so he could be ready for a night off against the Wings.
- Amanda DiPaolo refutes the garbage being spewed by a hack at a local TV station on the Predators' contracts with the city and a state law that provides incentives to keep downtown Nashville businesses as busy as possible by keeping the Bridgestone Arena booked as many nights as they can. We will have more on the situation over the weekend.
- Josh Cooper has the details of a surgical procedure that Predators consultant Brent Peterson will undergo next week to lessen the symptoms of his Parkinson's disease.
- Mark Willoughby has his weekly "My View" where he is more docile than usual as he decides to give thanks for all our blessings.
- Dave Boehler takes a look at where the Milwaukee Admirals sit on thanksgiving Day.
- J.R. Lind wraps up a ton of stuff for the week at The Hippodrome, a new weekly feature at The Nashville Scene.
Scientists have found the remains of at least 75 whales in the middle of Chile's Atacama Desert. It is a mystery why they are there.
Buddy Oakes for PredsontheGlass