- Ryan Porth has a story about Jon Blum and Roman Josi's long term friendship. At the sister site, he takes a look at the success of the Coyotes' Dave Tippett.
- Paul McCann has a preview of tonight's Slap Shot Radio and the prospects of the UAH Division 1 hockey program arising from the ashes. Paul's co-host, Pete Weber, has had a busy day already. Go here to listen to his NHL Home Ice spot from earlier today.
- The Tennessean reports an extension of the deadline for Metro Nashville and the Predators to work out their lease arrangements. (Somewhere in a back alley, Phil Williams is seething mad)
- Annie Johnson from the Nashville Business Journal has a piece about her positive experience at the Predators game on Tuesday night. (Phil Williams is even hotter!)
- Pro Hockey Talk has taken notice of the Predators home struggles. (Phil Williams likes this)
- Today's episode of 15 Years of Bridgestone Arena looks at the year 2003 which was a big one for Nashville.It was the year of Nashville hosting the NHL Entry draft and the start of the tradition of the catfish on the ice. Maybe a few catfish being thrown on the ice would shake the Predators out of their home doldrums.
- Jay Levin's weekly Preds prospect report includes a look at a couple of future Predators that are hoping to play in the World Championship.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass