- An easy pick for the best blooper of the year from Puck Daddy was Craig Smith's "miss."
- Bryan Mullen has a nice feature about the variety of stories of the Predators' dads from the annual fathers trip.
- Dirk Hoag has a post on Lane Lambert's transition from the AHL to NHL.
- With the World Juniors starting on Boxing Day, Jim Diamond talked to Nick Spaling about his missed opportunity due to illness.
- Ryan Porth talked to Bale Geoffrion and Jon Blum about using their demotion as motivation to improve.
- Mike Organ has the story of Brent Peterson's surprise visit to Centennial after his recent surgery. In his notes, he reports that Kevin Klein is still ailing from the flu. Later word from today says Klein will be out until at least Tuesday and that Pekka Rinne is scheduled to start back to back games tonight and in Dallas on Friday.
- The Milwaukee Admirals prove to have no vocal abilities in this version of the players' 12 days of Christmas.
Up to fifty folks are expected to participate in the Surfing Santa event on Christmas Eve in Cocoa Beach to raise gift cards for underprivileged kids.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass