- With all the possibilities for realignment that have been bandied about over the last few months, Tab Bamford has what Elliotte Friedman called most likely on Saturday night. It features 16 teams in the West that would allow an easy shift if Phoenix moves east. Friedman has more today with his Thirty Thoughts. Kevin Allen adds his own spin.
- David Boclair unearthed the frustration of the Predators' top defensmen of all the off pairings being called on Saturday night against Buffalo.
- Defense was supposed to be the Predators strength, now it's the problem.
- Mike Finazzo points to the Predators upcoming home game stretch as a cure for their recent problems but with the loss on Saturday, the Preds home record now stands at 4-4-3.
- Fifteen years in fifteen days continues for Bridgestone Arena with a look at 2000 and 2001.
- Dirk Hoag named Anders Lindback the "Hero of the Week" and has a ton of morning links today.
- Predator Nation is still waiting for the other shoe to drop to see if there is a suspension or fine for his hit on Ryan Miller but Toots spent the day on Sunday raising money for kids who wouldn't have Christmas otherwise. Here's a video from Channel 2 from last night.
Today is the day for the Board of Governors to "fish or cut bait" in the NHL realignment discussions. Dan Rosen from NHL.com has the latest.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass