- Predators.com has started a new series that celebrates 15 years of Bridgestone Arena with daily remembrances going forward. This is good stuff. They also have a one on one with Ian Hebers, the Milwaukee Admirals new coach.
- News came out that Teemu Laakso cleared waivers this morning and is most likely headed to Milwaukee.
- Josh Cooper caught up with former Predator Alexander Sulzer who still calls Nashville home.
- Jeremy Sargent takes a look at the little things that matter for the Predators.
- For those who want live hockey tonight, the University of Alabama-Huntsville are hosting Nebraska-Omaha at the Bridgestone Arena tonight at 7 p.m. and on Saturday at 1 p.m. before the Preds and Sabres at 7 p.m.
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has 20 questions with Chris Mueller as well as preview of tonight's Ads game with Peoria.
- Mark Willoughby has his weekly "My View" as always as the weekend approaches.
In Arizona, a local gun club allows you to have your picture made with Santa with a multitude of machine guns and heavy artillery. Time to break out the camo!
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass