- Late news today from Josh Cooper has the revelation that Anders Lindback will get the start against the Caps tonight. He also has insights from Jon Blum and Blake Geoffrion on their visit to Milwaukee. He also reports some of the dads, including Bob Suter, went to visit the White House. Josh also has a feature on David Poile discussing the Capitals' new coach, Dale Hunter.
- Ryan Porth talked to Brian McGrattan's dad about the excitement of making the fathers trip. Jim Diamond has the story of Craig Smith's dad making the trip to DC.
- AJ at Preds AJenda feels that the belief is back at Bridgestone Arena.
- Predators.com has a wide ranging look at the busy week ahead.
- The Hockey Writers looks at the disturbing trends during the Predators' five-game winning streak.
- ESPN has the story of Pekka Rinne's rise in fantasy value.
- Laura Astorian of Thrashing the Blues was in town last week for the Predators-Blues game and had a positive experience and said "this is what hockey is in the South. An identity, tie in to the city's culture, solid owners and management - all this lures a huge and passionate fanbase to Smashville." It was nice meeting her and for her understanding of what Smashville is all about.
It turns out that crowd behavior varies throughout the world. This is interesting stuff from the Economist.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass