- The annual list of Forbes made up values of NHL teams was released on Wednesday and the Predators were given a fictional value of $163 million dollars which ranked them 25th on the list. Each year a big deal is made of the list which is based on pure speculation and has little basis in any fact since Forbes has no access to team records.
- David Boclair writes about the familiar defensive pairing of Jon Blum and Roman Josi who played together in Milwaukee last year.
- Josh Cooper has the round up from the Predators' day off on Wednesday.
- Bridgestone Arena was named one of Nashville's top employers of the year, in part due to their extensive hiring of physically challenged individuals.
- Jim Diamond takes a peek at this weekend's college double-header at Bridgestone Arena featuring UAH and UN-O. UAH features Blake Geoffrion's younger brothers, Sebastian and Brice.
- This post probably went stale with Bruce Boudreau moving into the Head Coach position in Anaheim, but Mike Finazzo looks at the Preds trading Shea Weber for Bobby Ryan. I think you would have to get Cory Perry if you traded Weber. It would be a future Norris winner in exchange for the reigning Hart champ.
- Dirk Hoag's latest link list has the video of Brent Peterson's surgery earlier this week.
Here is a time lapse video of the vibrant Northern Lights filling the night sky over Abisko National Park in Sweden on November 28, 2011. Chad Blakley (www.lightsoverlapland.com) captured this stunning time-lapse video.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOntheGlass